Celebrate Local Food Month!
September is Local Food Month for 100km Foods! To celebrate the veritable bounty of local food offerings available for this month, we are launching our first ever Instagram contest!!
It’s pretty simple: post a picture on your Instagram of a dish crafted by your team that features local food ingredients from at least 4 different categories (please see the full breakdown below in the guidelines).
Follow us, tag us in the photo @100kmfoods and use the hashtag #100kmfoodscontest for your team’s chance to win a $200 voucher for a farm-to-table restaurant near you!
We encourage you to share your post far and wide, as the winner will be randomly selected from the top five entries with the most likes!
The contest runs from September 6th, 2017 until September 30th, 2017 – so you have almost the entire month to come up with your dish. We’re super excited to see how your team shows off the September bounty available from 100km Foods!!
Please review the full contest rules below:
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, your team must hold an account with 100km Foods and be located in Ontario, Canada.
- The entry dish has to feature ingredients from at least FOUR (4) of the following categories:
Dry Goods (includes honey, vinegars, oils, flours, etc)
Meat & Fish
- To submit your team entry, be sure to follow 100km Foods on Instagram, tag us in the photo, and use the hashtag #100kmfoodscontest.
- Only 1 entry per team.
- The contest runs from September 6th 2017 through to September 30th
- After the contest ends, the winner will be randomly selected from the 5 entries with the most likes.
- The winning team will be contacted by email from email@example.com
- We will post the winning dish on all our social media channels!
Disclaimer: This contest is in no way affiliated with Instagram.