Winter Instagram Contest
Well, we’re really in the heart of winter now! But you know what? Sometimes even we’re surprised by how much local food is still readily available! Check out this buddha bowl made by Chef Anna Gedalof at Havergal College – featuring watermelon radish from Pfennings Organic, wheatberries from K2 Milling, edamame and lentils from Pristine Gourmet, Celery Root from Green Acres, carrots & parsnips from Hillside Gardens, Russian blue potatoes from Brooks farm, and squash from Top Tomato & Round Plains!
Isn’t that gorgeous?
So this is our challenge to you for February: can you make a dish that features such an amazing array of local food, sourced through 100km Foods?
The prizes for this Instagram Challenge include 4 complimentary tickets to the 12th annual Terroir Symposium 2018 & the Rural Retreat!!!! The theme for this year’s talks are Terroirnomics: The Powerful Economies of Local. You can learn more about this year’s symposium and guest speakers here.
To enter the contest is simple: post a picture on your Instagram of a dish crafted by your team that features local food ingredients (must include at least 3-4 products sourced through 100km Foods).
Follow us, tag us in the photo @100kmfoods and use the hashtag #100kmfoodscontest for your team’s chance to win a ticket to the 2018 Terroir Symposium! ** Important note ** only ONE ticket is available for your contest entry, and only one entry accepted for each restaurant.
PLEASE REVIEW THE FULL CONTEST RULES BELOW:
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, your team must hold an account with 100km Foods and be located in Ontario, Canada.
- To submit your team entry, be sure to follow 100km Foods on Instagram, tag us in the photo, and use the hashtag #100kmfoodscontest.
- Only 1 entry per team.
- The contest runs from February 21st, 2018 through to March 8th, 2018.
- After the contest ends, the 4 winners will be randomly selected from 10 entries with the most likes.
- The winning team will be contacted by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
We will post the winning dish on all our social media channels!
Disclaimer: This contest is in no way affiliated with Instagram.